Tuesday 5 April 2016

Rear Suspension - Pt 1 Rear hub assembly

Its been a while but had a lot going on recently. Things have now quietened down a fair bit and although I have been fortunate enough to have some time continuing the build I've not had the time to update the blog, so here goes!!

So now that the differential is installed I can commence the rear suspension. The first thing I did was to assemble the rear hub carrier's for both sides. The photo's below show the parts and progress to completion of both hub carrier's.

Now with the handbrake shoe's & mechanism attached.
(I've protected the shoes from dirt and grease).
Now with the wheel hub inserted.
Finally both hubs assemblies are complete and ready for installation along with all their necessary parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment