Saturday 4 June 2016

Fuel line - Pt 2

Finally now I have had a little time to get back out in the garage a fit the now painted fuel pipe and fuel tank permanently (at least for now!). I spent a lot of time de-burring the connections of the tank and then attempted to get all those little bits out rather than just catching them all in the filter. After hafl an hour or so I finally gave up realising that I was just not going to be able to get them all accepting that I would have to change the filter sooner than hoped.

Forward part of the pipe
Rear connection to tank well clear of all bolts.
New nearside brake pipe formed and fitted

Now I have thought about removing/cleaning the filter I have decided to change the connection to the front of the filter. I am going to change it to an APS anodised fitting to make removal that much easier. Still need to order the parts so this will be done a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment