Tuesday 4 November 2014

Donor Parts

After having a real good sort out of my garage I started sourcing all the donor parts such. These are:-

  • BMW E34 steering column;
  • Polo Mk2 heater matrix;
  • Rover 25 servo and master cylinder;
  • XJS handbrake assembly;
  • XJ40 Front and Rear suspension;
  • XJ40 3.54:1 Power Lock differential;

I have added a few pictures of the bits as they arrived. Now the fun starts!


Needs to have the mounting bracket cut right back, the steering lock removed and the key barrel along with wiring removed.

XJS Handbrake assembly less mounting bracket which is supplied by AK

The XJ40 suspension arrived like this! Getting it into the garage was interesting. Fortunately one of my sons was home for a few days and he proved both willing and helpful, thanks Tom! I purchased this as a 'kit' from Black Country Jaguar. You can just see a full set of slave wheels on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment